Saturday, 4 October 2014

30th september

30th September 2014

I chose to write about Romy who was playing Ranevesky because I think she made her character a bit different towards the rest of the actors. when she read her lines it seems she understood the scene and with what she was saying , so much I began to believe her relationship with jack and throughout her scene keeping facial expressions and relationships with others on stage is what drew me in to her character she learned her lines so, she was able to focus and truly know what she was saying  , which I think worked really well and made the scene come to life, and better to watch, b you could see the relationships and chemistry between the two characters. 


At the begging of the rehearsal I was watching Sophie and how she made her character different or believable. On stage during her rehearsal I could see she really reacted with lines being said around her and her face was never just still she was always showing a new emotion and it really helped me connect with her character I also noticed she has changed the way she walks her legs were more extended and sometimes she would not stand still depending on how her character felt during the scene. I really like what she has done with character and can’t wait to see the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment